QUALITATIVE AND QUANTITATIVE COMPOSITION
Active ingredient: Salbutamol sulfate 120.50 micrograms
Quantity corresponding to salbutamol base 100.00 micrograms
Excipients: Oleic acid, anhydrous ethanol.
Propellant gas : Norflurane (tetrafluoroethane or HFA 134a)
– Symptomatic treatment of the asthma attack.
– Symptomatic treatment of exacerbations during asthma or chronic obstructive bronchitis.
– Prevention of exercise-induced asthma.
– Reversibility test for bronchial obstruction during respiratory functional explorations
-Asthma attacks or breathing difficulties: when first symptoms appear, inhale 1 to 2 inhalations. This dose can be eventually repeated some minutes later if necessary. If the disorders are not relieved, consult your doctor immediately.
– Exercise induced asthma: inhale 1 to 2 inhalations, 15 to 30 minutes before the exercise.
– The daily dose should usually not exceed 8 inhalations
-In the event of a severe asthma attack, inhalations can be renewed at the rate of 2 to 6 puffs every 5 to 10 minutes until possible hospital care. In these situations, the use of an inhalation chamber is recommended to facilitate administration.